Tokai ATE-162MV "Breezy Sound", Electric Guitar AV Maverick Vibrato Vintage Natural (VNT)
Tokai musical instrument, a long-established guitar manufacturer with a long history of detailed craftsmanship that produces wonderful instruments out of Japan.
Tokai ATE162MV model is equipped with a tremolo unit similar to a telecaster guitar.
Adopting an ash body and rosewood finger plate, it has a thick core and a crisp sound from bass to treble, without hissing or jarring high frequencies, made of wood a wide range of sound make-up is possible from clean to distorted with the sound of a live instrument.
The highly accurate Maverick vibrato unit has a smooth effect and suppresses tuning errors, and the flat finger plate with 22 frets is easy to play, suitable for modern playing methods, and supports various genres without discomfort.
- BRAND: Tokai
- MODEL: ATE612MV
- SERIES: Contemporary
- INSTRUMENT: Electric Guitar
- SHAPE: Telecaster Body
- COLOUR: VNT-Vintage Natural
- DEXTERITY: Right
- STRINGS: 6
- STRING TYPE: Steel
- BODY: Light Ash Three Pieces
- NECK: Canadian Maple One Piece
- NECK STYLE: U shape / 22F / R240
- SCALE LENGTH: 647.70mm or 25'.5"
- FINGERBOARD: Indian Rosewood or Canadian Maple
- NUT: Cow Bone (Width:42.0mm)
- FRETS: 22 Sanko SBB-214(Medium Size) Made in Japan
- FINISH: Thin-Skin Polyurethane
- MACHINE HEADS: Gotoh SD91-05M Lx6
- BRIDGE: Maverick Super-Vee Made in USA
- PICKUPS: [Tokai Original]F:KTL-2 / R:KTL-4 *Magnet:Alnico 5 (Made In Japan)
- ELECTRONICS: Gotoh and Switchcraft
- CONTROLS: 1V, 1T,3way-SW
- WIRING: Modern Style
- STRINGS: GHS 09-42
- PRODUCTION COUNTRY: Made in Japan
- WARRANTY: 5 Years
- LENGTH: mm
- DEPTH: mm
- UPPER BOUT: mm
- WAIST: mm
- LOWER BOUT: mm
- WEIGHT: Approximately
- MANUFACTURE: Made in Japan