Tokai AJB-106, Bass Guitar, Contemporary Series, Gun Metal Blue (GMB)
From Tokai Japan Manufacture, as we started manufacturing electric guitars in 1977, and became the center of domestic brands in the 70's and 80's, producing originals and copies for the top US Manufacturer, we now continue to develop our own product line with modern innovation.
Tokai continues to manufacture musical instruments with the same quality as we did 40 years ago. It is a brand that is popular because of its reliable craftsmanship and has many fans world wide. From the selection of wood to processing, it is a purely Made in Japan product with high performance grade, each guitar is hand crafted by a Japanese Luthier in Japan. Each guitar is BTO therefore colours and models take time when ordering. The ash body is colored so that the grain of wood can be seen slightly, making it a luxurious piece.
- MODEL: AJB106
- BODY: Adler Two Pieces
- NECK: Canadian Maple One Piece
- NECK PROFILE: U shape / 20F / Compound Radius R184-R260
- SCALE: 863.60mm
- FRETS: Sanko SBB-214 (Medium Size) Made in Japan
- NUT: Cow Bone(Width:38.0mm)
- FINGERBOARD: Indian Rosewood
- MACHINE HEAD: Gotoh GB-10 Lx4
- BRIDGE: [Tokai Original] BB-VB Bridge
- PICKUPS: [Tokai Original] ST-Vintage MK3 x 3 *Magnet:Alnico 2
- CONTROLS: 2V, 1T
- STRINGS: GHS 45-105
- FINISH; Poly Finish
- COLOUR: Gun Metal Blue (GMB)
- PRODUCTION: Made in Japan
- BAG: Padded Nylon bag included. Upgrade to hard shell case.