Pork Pie's All-brass Snare has Big Looks and Tone
The Pork Pie Brass Patina snare drum takes the concept of a brass snare to a higher level. The shell is 1mm thick and features a stunning oxidized patina, making each drum t a unique work of art unto itself. The Brass Patina snare is complemented by a set of chrome-plated brass tube lugs and a polished center bead for a one-of-a-kind look.
On the hardware side, 2.3mm triple-flanged hoops provide stable tuning and give the Brass Patina snare drum an expressive range of ghost notes, backbeats, and rimshots. The sound of the drum itself is stunning, with a warmth that comes out boldly when you tune down and a chiming crack once you crank it up. Factor in a set of high-quality snare wires, and the Pork Pie 7-inch x 13-inch Brass Patina snare drum is able to bring endless character to your stage and studio kits.
Pork Pie Brass Patina 13-inch Snare Drum Features:
- Size: 7 inches x 13 inches
- All-brass snare drum with seamed 1mm shell
- Beautifully adorned with chrome-plated brass tube lugs
- Oxidized patina and polished center bead give each snare a unique look
- 2.3mm triple-flanged hoops provide a fat attack and stable tuning holding
- Pork Pie standard throw off and butt plate
- Comes equipped with Remo USA drumheads