Laney UK IRTSLS IronHeart a 300W Tube Hybrid Guitar Amp, with 3 Channels and Portable.
Ultra-powerful & ultra-compact
The most compact and powerful rigs out there! MASSIVE IRONHEART tone in a tiny box! The IRT-SLS offers 3 full IRONHEART channels – clean, rhythm & Lead, separate EQ’s, footswitchable boost and two power modes depending on your requirements. High power mode delivering 3 – 300 watts rms and standard power mode which delivers 1 – 60 watts RMS. The IRT-SLS features a USB Audio I/O and a RE-AMP send jack, which means that you can alter the guitar tone of your original recording – without having to re-track anything! And do it silently. All the tube tone and more power in a small, compact, portable package – the IRT-SLS is the ultimate FLY-RIG. Loaded with great sounding cabinet emulations and an illuminated logo the IRT-SLS is the amp to be seen and heard with.
INTERNAL DUMMY LOAD
In order to let you operate your tube amplifier silently we have included an internal dummy load. This means that you can use your amplifier without the need to connect an external load (speaker) to it, without fear of damaging your amplifier.
Ultra-powerful – 1 to 300 Watts RMS
The T-USB interface supplies both a dry signal and the processed signal – split left and right to your DAW – directly into either your PC/MAC or iPad*.
A re-amp socket works in conjunction with the T-USB feature on an amp and allows the original dry (left channel) signal to be re-routed back through the pre-amp and be sonically altered
- MP3/Aux In
- Studio quality digital reverb
- FX loop series/switchable level
- FS4-IRT included
- XLR DI out, Post output with switchable cabinet emulation
- PC/MAC/iPad/Android compatible
- Speaker emulated record out
- Extension speaker socket: 1 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 8 Ohm, 2 x 16 Ohms, & 2 x 8 Ohms
- GB-2U carry case optional extra
- Lightweight and portable
- The Ultimate Fly rig
- Plugs straight into your computer
- Loaded with 2 real ECC83 tubes
- Item dimensions: 70mm x 318mm x 235mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 150mm x 505mm x 300mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 3.50kg