ELIXIR 12027 Electric Guitar Strings, Nickel Plated Steel with NANOWEB™ Coating (Custom Light .009-.046)
The longest lasting tone night after night!
Elixir® Electric Nickel Plated Steel Strings with NANOWEB® Coating deliver the presence, punch, and personality of traditional electric guitar strings but with extended tone life.
Engineered to endure, these nickel-plated steel electric guitar strings boast a ton of bright, vibrant presence and dynamic punch. Compared to our original POLYWEB Coating, the ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating allows a more traditionally textured, “uncoated” feel.
For a slicker, gentler feel, try a set of electric guitar strings with their original POLYWEB Coating, which also feature a warmer tone.
- Electric guitar strings constructed with nickel-plated steel wrap wire
- Played for their bright, vibrant presence and dynamic punch
- Ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating provides a traditionally textured, “uncoated” feel
- Patented coating technology protects against common corrosion, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Anti-Rust Plating on plain steel strings ensures longer tone life for the entire set
- Guitar Type: Electric Guitar
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: Yes (Nanoweb coating)
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Nickel Plated Steel
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Manufacturer Part Number: 12027