Returns & Exchanges
What if there is a problem with my order?
Purchased On-Line & Shipped Items
If there's a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call us Immediately at 0117 329 59 934 and our Customer Care will take care of you.
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you've received a defective product, contact us Immediately at 0117 329 59 934 and speak with our Customer Care/Support specialist.
- You have 48 Hours to contact us if an item has been damaged after receiving the items – i.e. holes, broken fret, missing parts, etc.
- You may have used the instrument for a week or so or a few days and noticed something was “off” – call us and we will assess the problem and work with you to resolve this either via tuning, exchange, etc. However, you must provide us with enough information for us to understand if this is a “one off” of a defect or not.
Example of defects:
If the product has a defect that you noticed, i.e. on a guitar you experience a “buzzing sound” or other non-expected behaviour.
What you can do to help us verify and validate the defects:
- Send a detailed description of the current problem(s) or defects you think are not in line with the product specifications.
- Provide detailed pictures such as zoom on the defect or a complete area of the defect
- Provide phone recordings when playing the instruments if you can.
- Take as many relevant pictures you think are necessary in order to isolate and explain the current problem.
- The above information will help us assess if this warrants a return/exchange or an adjustment.
What we do next
If we determine the product failed and is under warranty within 20 days of purchase, we will cover shipping costs to replace the unit for you.
For products purchased as "used" that malfunction or fail and that haven't been abused or misused, the sales are final and may not return these items. We can make repairs at no cost if reasonable. Note that Dogpatch Music will only sell used products that are in working and in “good” to “great condition”
- You have 24 hours to return an item that you have purchased in-store or on-line. Yes, this is very limited time but due to customers abusing the policy we have to be strict with our policy.
- We want you to be completely happy with your purchase but due to customers abusing the process we do not refund you with the purchase price but can give you a credit or exchange/substitute for another product.
- If you are not satisfied with any new product, for any reason, and you want to return it for the purchase price and get an in-house credit we will do so ONLY IF the product is as NEW as when It left the store, you did not use it for a gig or an events and it shows no stress, tear, etc.
- You may exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the purchase date (nor more than 30 days due to inventory and supply chain challenges and unpredictable delivery schedule.
How to Make a Return:
To make a return, please first call us immediately at 0117 329 59 934 to arrange for a Return, we will handle the shipping fee. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit can be processed as please follow the checklist below:
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the UPC codes intact.
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Please work with us for the shipping method, we have our own carriers to handle returns and ensure that we can track the products.