Yamaha FSX800C Concert Cutaway, Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Natural
6-string Acoustic-electric Guitar with Sitka Spruce Top, Nato Back and Sides, Nato Neck, Walnut Fingerboard, and Yamaha Electronics.
Derived from Yamaha's FS800 which has a solid spruce top and nato/okume back and sides, the FSX800C adds a cutaway body and Yamaha's proprietary under-saddle piezo pickup and System 66 analog preamp to ensure a solid, plugged-in performance.
The FS model body is 10 mm slimmer than that of the FG body, offering increased comfort and playability with no loss of volume or bass. Having a body that is easier to hold makes the FS more appealing to beginners and smaller guitarists, including female players. In addition, the smaller dimensions and lower propensity to feedback make FS guitars ideal for stage use.
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Body Mahogany
- Nato Back & Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- Diecast Tuners
- System 66 feature an under-saddle piezo pickup with a 3-band EQ, an adjustable mid-range frequency control, and a precision chromatic tuner for optimum sound tailoring. This guitar has an adjustable truss rod
Newly Developed Scalloped Bracing
Today's FG models have a louder and stronger sound in the low- to mid-ranges thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division. Yamaha’s engineers have achieved this sound by utilizing analysis and simulation to arrive at the best bracing design without depending on tradition or guesswork. This analysis led to the development of an enhanced scalloped bracing pattern that maintains the durability of the top board while bringing out the most sound the Yamaha FSX800C has to offer.
System 66 feature an under-saddle piezo pickup developed by Yamaha. Controls include a 3-band EQ, an adjustable mid-range frequency control and a precision chromatic tuner for optimum sound tailoring. The system is powered by easy to obtain AA-size batteries that provide a stable power supply for improved sound quality.
- Body type: Concert/O
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Nato/okume
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.6 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pick-Up Configuration: SYSTEM66 + SRT Pickup
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood, Fixed
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Batteries: 2AA Batteries required
- Number of Strings: 6
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
- ASIN: B01DW6ACI8
- Product Manufacture SKU: FSX800C N (Natural)
- Product Dimensions: 41.6 x 19.1 x 6 inches
- Product Weight: 6.50 LBS
- Product Manufacture of Origin: China