Tokai LSS-124 Sakura, Electric Guitar, Vintage/Love Rock Series
This is one of a kind guitar! A few in production each year.
Made in Japan
From Tokai Japan Manufacture, as we started manufacturing electric guitars in 1977, and became the center of domestic brands in the 70's and 80's, producing originals and copies for the top US Manufacturer, we now continue to develop our own product line with modern innovation.
Tokai continues to manufacture musical instruments with the same quality as we did 40 years ago. It is a brand that is popular because of its reliable craftsmanship and has many fans world wide. From the selection of wood to processing, it is a purely Made in Japan product with high performance grade, each guitar is hand crafted by a Japanese Luthier in Japan. Each guitar is BTO therefore colours and models take time when ordering.
- MODEL: LS124
- BODY: African Mahogany Two Pieces
- NECK: African Mahogany One Piece Set-Neck
- NECK PROFILE: Asymmetry U shape / 22F / R300
- SCALE: 625.00mm
- FRETS: Sanko SBB-213(Medium Jumbo Size) Made in Japan
- Fret Over Binding
- NUT: Cow Bone (Width:43.0mm)
- FINGERBOARD: Indian Rosewood
- MACHINE HEAD: [Tokai Original] Kluson Style
- BRIDGE: [Tokai Original]TJ-VT Tailpiece
- PICKUPS: [Tokai Original]LP-OLD MK2 x 2 *Magnet:Alnico 2
- CONTROLS: 2V, 2T, 3way-SW (Switchcraft)
- STRINGS: GHS 10-46
- FINISH; Urethane Finish
- COLOUR: Sakura
- PRODUCTION: Made in Japan