BOSS 9-volt, 500mA AC Power Supply for BOSS and Roland Effects
The Roland/BOSS PSA-120 adapter converts AC wall current to 9 volts DC current. If you want to save money on batteries and ensure stable performance gig after gig, the BOSS PSA-120 adapter is the recommended power supply unit for products including many BOSS compact pedals, the DB-66/88 metronomes, FC-Series foot controllers, MC-202, SH-101, SP-202, TR-626, and all TU-Series tuners. Capable of powering any BOSS effect pedal, the Roland/BOSS PSA-120 can also power equipment with digital circuitry.
Roland/BOSS PSA-120S Features
- Capable of powering any BOSS effect pedal, including those with digital circuitry.
- Converts AC wall current to 9 volts DC current. Power supply designed to operate a multitude of BOSS and Roland products.
- Regulated with a higher milliamp rating for use with digital equipment.
- Output: DC9V (regulated), 500mA
- Tip negative, sleeve positive
- 3-meter cable
- Status light that flashes if there are grounding problems
- Small footprint (similar to a cell phone charger)
|Type||Roland/Boss Power Supply
|Input Voltage Range
100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
||Sleeve: Positive, Tip/Center: Negative|
||Roland & BOSS Devices|
|Inputs||1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (trigger)|
|Outputs||1 x 1/8" (headphones)|
|Other I/O||1 x 1/4" (start/stop), 1 x 1/4" (memory), 1 x MIDI In|
|Power Supply||1 9V or 1 DC power supply (sold separately)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PSA -120S