SOULTONE CUSTOM BRILLIANT CYMBALS MEGABELL - RIDE
Similar to the Custom Series, with beautifully brilliant finishes, that create a brighter, versatile, precision hand-hammered cymbal. These are all around cymbals with the quality and individuality that makes them ideal for any performance or studio situation.
The Custom Brilliant cymbals are beautiful, versatile, precision hammered cymbals that offers a full line of great sounding, all around cymbals with the quality and individuality that makes them ideal for any performance or studio situation. These are 100% handmade B20 cymbals.
Ride: 18", 19", 20", 21", 22". 24", 26"
Crash/Ride: 18", 19", 21", 22"
Crash: 13", 14", 15", 16", 16", 17". 18", 19", 20", 21", 22"
Splash: 6", 7", 8", 9", 10", 11", 12"
China: 10", 12", 14",15", 16", 17", 18", 10", 20", 21", 22", 24"
Hi Hats: 10", 12", 13", 14", 15", 16"
China FXO6: 14", 16", 17", 18", 20"
MANUFACTURING PROCESS MAKES EACH CYMBAL UNIQUE
- Soultone produces numerous different series, weights and sizes to satisfy every drummer playing and preference in tone and response.
- Every cymbal goes through several stages throughout manufacturing to assure professional results and performance. Soultone cymbals are specifically designed for the professional drummer but are well suited for drummers of every level.
- Soultone cymbals are totally hand-crafted each and every cymbal has its own unique tonal properties as the cymbal smiths personal method of hammering and lathing comes through in the finished cymbals and helps to produce its own individual sound.
Soultone Custom Brilliant MegaBell - Ride
Custom Brilliant Series. - Professionals were given two crashes, a pair of hi-hats and a ride.
- In keeping with the polished presentation of the website, the cymbals themselves are finished to a high standard.
- Soultone doesn't produce any budget models so every cymbal across all seven ranges is made from the same tin-rich B20 bronze alloy. Similarly, each cymbal is individually cast and then hand worked through all stages of production.
- The Custom Brilliant cymbals are heavier, stiffer, have deeper lathing and larger bells. As the name suggests, they have a highly-polished finish.
- With their mirror-like finish the Custom Brilliant models promise more power and the hi-hats certainly cut through. Beneath the fizzy top end is a fat note that lends the hats authority.
- The pair of crashes - 17" and 19" - are similarly aggressive and open eagerly with a flash of high frequencies. There is plenty of warmth to be found as well and they both shimmer with an underlying trashiness that continues into the decay.
- The 22" ride gives a solid, glassy ping that sits on a bed of sizzling wash. There are hints of trashiness present which adds a little spice to the sound. The bell rounds things off well with a deep, metallic and penetrating response.
- Soultone cymbals are the go to cymbals of choice for quality cymbals, the company's products are worthy of high praise.
- The prices are excellent as well, especially as Soultone has a near universal pricing system that operates across six of its seven ranges.