LX SERIES -LX65R
The LX65R is a twin channel guitar combo kicking out 65 watts RMS from its 12” custom HH driver.
The LX range of solid-state electric guitar amplifiers offers legendary Laney guitar tone and reliability from practice room to stage.
The LX65R packs a mean punch when it comes to gig worthy combos. With 65 watts of power, a broad spectrum of tones and a 12” HH speaker, it delivers on stage or rehearsal whilst remaining portable enough to throw in the car at the end of the night.
TWIN CHANNELS PLUS REVERB
Clean and Drive channels both have their own independent 3 band EQ for more variation between sounds. The Drive channel also features switchable XTS tone shaping for an instant scoop to the mid and a boost to key frequencies. On-board reverb can also be dialled in to add ambience to the tone.
For an expanded performance rig, the Extension Speaker socket can also be used to add another cabinet. An FX loop allows the connection of outboard effects. Reverb and Channel can be selected remotely with the connection of a footswitch (FS2).
The 12” loudspeaker has been custom-designed for Laney by HH giving the perfect loudspeaker pairing to get the best from the amplifier stage.
- CABINET DESIGN: BLACK METAL CORNERS, FRONT FRET AND RUBBER FEET
- CD INPUT: YES (PHONO)
- CHANNELS: 2 (CLEAN AND DISTORTION)
- DRIVERS: 1 X 12" HH DRIVER
- EFFECTS: NO
- EQUALISATION: BASS, MID AND TREBLE PER CHANNEL
- FOOTSWITCHFS: 2 (NOT INCLUDED)
- FX LOOP(S): YES
- HEADPHONE SOCKET: YES
- INPUTS: 1X JACK
- LINE OUT: YES
- PACKED DIMENSIONS: (HXWXD MM)485 X 535 X 315
- POWER: 65 WATTS
- REVERB: YES
- SPEAKER CONNECTIONS: 1X JACK (8 OHMS)
- UNIT DIMS - FOR INT. CASE (HXWXD MM)433 X 489 X 263
- WEIGHT16 KG PACKED, 14.7 KG UNIT
- MASTER EFFECTS LEVEL CONTROLSNO