LX SERIES -LX35R
The LX35R is a 35watt, twin channel guitar amp with 3 band EQ and on- board Reverb – giving gain choices from clean to extreme. The LX range of solid-state electric guitar amplifiers offers legendary Laney guitar tone and reliability from practice room to stage.
For an expanded performance rig, the External Speaker socket can also be used to bypass the internal 10” driver and hook up to a larger cabinet (such as the LX412). Reverb and Channel can be selected remotely with the connection of a footswitch (FS2).
The LX35R features a twin channel preamp – giving aggressive extreme gain options plus a clean channel for softer moments.
TONE CONTROL PLUS XTS
The 3 band EQ tone stack, gives instant tone shaping options to adjustment to suit the guitar and music style. Kick in the ‘XTS’ tone shaping switch for an instant scoop to the mid and a boost to key frequencies.
On-board reverb can be dialled in with a rotary control to add ambience to the tone.
The AUX input for jamming along and a headphone socket for doing so quietly are great features for private practice or late night sessions.
- CABINET DESIGNBLACK METAL CORNERS, FRONT FRET AND RUBBER FEET
- CD INPUTYES (PHONO)
- CHANNELS2 (CLEAN AND DISTORTION)
- DRIVERS1 X 10" CUSTOM DRIVER
- EQUALISATIONGLOBAL BASS, MID AND TREBLE
- FOOTSWITCHFS2 (NOT INCLUDED)
- FX LOOP(S)NO
- HEADPHONE SOCKETYES
- INPUTS1X JACK
- LINE OUTNO
- PACKED DIMENSIONS (HXWXD MM)405 X 450 X 275
- POWER35 WATTS
- SPEAKER CONNECTIONS1X JACK (4 OHMS EXTERNAL)
- UNIT DIMS - FOR INT. CASE (HXWXD MM)368 X 403 X 228
- WEIGHT11.5 KG PACKED, 10 KG UNI