The LX range of solid-state electric guitar amplifiers best suited for intermediate players, Gig Practices and Small Venue Stage.
The LX120RH is ready to hit the stage hard. With 120 watts of power, a broad spectrum of tones, it delivers on stage or rehearsal time and time again.
TWIN CHANNELS PLUS REVERB
Clean and Drive channels both have their own independent 3 band EQ for more variation between sounds. The Drive channel also features switchable XTS tone shaping for an instant scoop to the mid and a boost to key frequencies. On-board reverb can also be dialled in to add ambience to the tone.
An FX loop allows the connection of outboard effects. Reverb and Channel can be selected remotely with the connection of a footswitch (FS2).
- CABINET DESIGN: BLACK METAL CORNERS, FRONT FRET AND RUBBER FEET
- CD INPUTYES (PHONO)
- CHANNELS: 2 (CLEAN AND DISTORTION)
- EQUALISATION: BASS, MID AND TREBLE PER CHANNEL
- FOOTSWITCHFS: 2 (NOT INCLUDED)
- FX LOOP(S): YES
- HEADPHONE SOCKET: NO
- INPUTS: 1X JACK
- KICK PROOF METAL GRILL: YES
- LINE OUT: YES
- PACKED DIMENSIONS: (HXWXD MM)305 X 825 X 305
- POWER: 120 WATTS
- REVERB: YES
- SPEAKER CONNECTIONS: 2X JACKS (4 OHMS)
- UNIT DIMS - FOR INT. CASE (HXWXD MM)223 X 674 X 240
- WEIGHT: 15 KG PACKED, 14 KG UNIT