Yamaha CLP-745WH Clavinova Digital Upright Piano, White, w/Bench
View Yamaha CLP Series Videos https://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical_instruments/pianos/clavinova/clp-745/videos.html#product-tabs
Yamaha Clavinova CLP-745 Digital Upright Piano Features:
- Real Grand Expression 2 conveys the slightest variations in touch to create a limitless palette of sound that reflects your unique musicality
- CFX and Bösendorfer Samples updated with added power, brilliance, brightness and improved touch response for enhanced expression
- GrandTouch S keyboard with wood white keys and simulated ebony and ivory keytops conveys the playing feel of an acoustic grand
- Dual, Duo, and Split keyboard modes for instrument splits and layers, duets, and teacher-student interaction
- 3D Binaural Sampling sounds stunning in your headphones as it re-creates the positioning of the instrument in an acoustic space
- Fortepiano Voices allow you to hear classical compositions authentically, as the original composers did
- Grand Expression Modeling simulates the mechanics of the hammers, strings, and internal components of the piano
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) for vivid, richly detailed expression that reflects the countless sonic nuances that create the sound of a concert grand piano
- Traditional triple-pedal layout with Damper, Soft, and Sostenuto pedals
- USB recorder; WAV audio playback and recording
- USB-to-Host connectivity for connection to macOS/Windows computers
- 2 stereo Headphone jacks; ideal for quiet late-night duets
- Robust 256-note Polyphony for reliably rich sonic nuance
- Bluetooth audio and MIDI let you connect with your mobile devices to play music or interact with Yamaha’s Smart Pianist app
- Included piano bench and 50 Classical Music Masterpieces book
Yamaha CLP-700 Series, Advanced Tech in Digital Piano
The CLP Series of digital pianos utilizes cutting-edge technology to recreate the experience of performing on a grand piano, allowing the pianist to play the keys with many variations of speed and depth to achieve an unlimited variation in tone and create uniquely personal performances. With expressive capabilities approaching those of a grand piano, the CLP-700 Series is sure to make playing the piano so much more enjoyable than ever before.
Experience newly sampled Voices of the world-renowned CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial grand pianos, featuring binaural sound, and two new centuries-old Fortepiano Voices that allow you to hear classical music the way their original composers did.
Convenience Only Digital Pianos Can Deliver
Clavinova pianos are loaded with convenient features only digital pianos can deliver. Use headphones to keep your surroundings quiet, and play along with the preset rhythms for added enjoyment. Also, connect to Yamaha’s app, Smart Pianist, to gain extra help for your piano practice. The simple control panel makes it easy to change piano settings.
Featuring the latest GrandTouch/GrandTouch-S keyboards with a broad dynamic range of touch and response on the level of a grand piano. Excellent consistency and nuanced expression give the pianist the utmost control over touch.
Grand Expression Modeling is a groundbreaking new technology that enables the pianist to use their techniques to produce the limitless tonal variation unique to grand pianos. The ability to vary the intensity and speed of touch to produce different tones adds another dimension to the joy of musical expression.
Virtual Resonance Modeling performs real-time modeling of the sympathetic resonance created by the behavior of the strings and body of the instrument—the foundation of the beautiful sound of a genuine grand piano. Also, the latest acoustic design technology delivers lifelike concert grand piano tone and resonance to your home for you to enjoy.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Included from Manufacturer
|BC108BK piano bench
50 Classical Music Masterpieces book
PA-500 power supply
|Piano Cabinet Style
|Number of Keys
|Yamaha GrandTouch-S keyboard: wooden keys (white only), synthetic ebony and ivory keytops, escapement
|(50 W + 50 W) × 2
|(6.3" + 3.15") x 2
|Damper pedal with half pedal effect
Assignable functions: sustain (switch), sustain continuously, sostenuto, soft, pitch bend up, pitch bend down, rotary speed, vibe rotor, song play/pause
|Number of Sounds
|Voices of Polyphony
|Audio & MIDI
|USB Flash Drive, Internal
|(2) 1/4" stereo headphone outputs
Dual 1/4" stereo aux output
|1/8" stereo aux input
|Audio Receiving, App Connectivity
|125 lb 11 oz.